Our custom designed canine cabins were recently added to our facility in 2019. They provide a private and cozy space for your pet during their stay!
- Cabins are 4 foot by 3 foot. Cabins are not the best option for dogs over 75 pounds. Check out our runs!
- Each pet is walked to its own outside area for potty breaks throughout the day
- Dogs will receive at least 3 potty breaks a day
- During each walk, the inside and outside portion of each run is sanitized, as well as the floors of the facility. Accommodations are also sanitized when any “accidents’ occur
- All walls and surfaces are regularly cleaned, rugs vacuumed and laundry rotated
- In addition to heating and AC, we also have heated flooring for the colder days, and high-powered fans for warmer days.
Check-in and check-out 7 days a week
- Pick-up after 11 AM accrues a half-day charge
- We are closed to the public on New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- We close at 5 PM the day before each holiday. Unless that day falls on a Sunday, then we will be closed to the public.
Fresh water bowls and feeding three times daily
- Pets always have clean water to drink.
- You are welcome to bring food and treats from home. We request separated portions and instructions. Alternatively, for a small fee, your pets will be fed Purina Pro Plan EN Gastrointestinal Diet
Ample kennel bedding
- Your pet will have all the comforts from home with plenty of soft, fleece bedding – enough to tunnel and snuggle!
- We also provide therapeutic memory foam bedding for arthritic dogs or those with orthopedic issues.
Tons of toys!
- We have a variety of plush, fluffy, squeaky, or durable toys for your cats and dogs to enjoy.
Kennel treats (if allowed)
- Feel free to bring special treats from home; we are happy to provide brand name Milk-Bones
Departure service bath
• If your dog stays 5 or more nights, they will receive a complimentary bath!
• We can also provide baths upon request at a fee, one day prior pickup.
Don’t forget, this is just the minimum of your pet’s stay with us. There are lots of options for additional service to make this your pet’s best stay ever! Click here to check them out!
Single Dog- $41 per night
Multiple Dogs- $41 per night for the first pet. Each additional dog will receive 20% off the regular rate per night
Check out our additional service page for options to customize your pet’s stay!
It is Maryland state law that all cats and dogs are up to date on their rabies vaccine. No services are provide to pets without proof of rabies.
DOGS: Bordetella (Canine cough), Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza H3N8 and H3N2
CATS: Rabies, Distemper
Provide us with proof of vaccination for dogs against rabies/distemper/bordetella/influenza at least 10 days prior to entry into boarding
No service provided for female pets that are in heat, aggressive pets, and un-neutered male cats
All prices and services on this web site are subject to change without notice.