Small Animal boarding is also available in our Resort!
- In order to board small animals, the owner must provide their enclosure while boarding.
- Cages are checked 3 times a day and cleaned as necessary
- Small animals kept in our climate controlled cat room equipped with it’s own air conditioning and heating unit
Check-in and check-out 7 days a week
- Pick-up after 11 AM accrues a half-day charge
- We are closed to the public on New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- We close at 5 PM the day before each holiday. Unless that day falls on a Sunday, then we will be closed to the public.
Fresh water bowls and feeding three times daily
- Pets always have clean water to drink.
- Please bring food, treats and bedding from home. We will ask for your feeding instructions at drop off
Small Animal Boarding- $16 per night for single pet. Each additional pet will receive 20% off the regular rate per night.
Don’t forget, this is just the minimum of your pet’s stay with us. There are lots of options for additional service to make this your pet’s best stay ever! Click here to check them out!
Check out our additional service page for options to customize your pet’s stay!
It is Maryland state law that all cats and dogs are up to date on their rabies vaccine. No services are provide to pets without proof of rabies.
DOGS: Bordetella (Canine cough), Rabies, Distemper, Canine Influenza H3N8 and H3N2
CATS: Rabies, Distemper
Provide us with proof of vaccination for cats and small animals against rabies/distemper at least 10 days prior to entry into boarding
No service provided for female pets that are in heat, aggressive pets, and un-neutered male cats
All prices and services on this web site are subject to change without notice.