Before any pet can attend doggie daycare the owner must complete an agreement form and their pet must successfully complete a 10-day evaluation. The details on the form are specific regarding what is expected of our daycare program, as well as what NAVBR expects from daycare pet owners. All dogs must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Canine Influenza H3N8/H3N2. Flea/tick prevention, heartworm prevention, and a negative fecal screening test within the last 6 months are also required. Although not constantly changing, rules and regulations may be modified as needed.
- Every daycare dog must complete an evaluation process. There is a $100 fee for the evaluation for each dog. This covers the extra steps taken to find the best friend group for your pup! Tickets must still be given to a daycare staff member each day of attendance.
- A ticket is required each time a pet is attending daycare. The ticket must be presented upon dropping off your pet. Daycare ticket rates are as follows:
|Single Dog||Each Add’l Dog||Expiration Period|
|One Day||$21||$19||30 days|
|Book of 5||$90||$90||14 days|
Prepaid monthly rates are $400.00 for one dog and $600.00 for two.
- Daycare rates are the same for all sized dogs. Rates are the same for any number of hours per day. No discounts apply to any other services provided by NAVBR unless otherwise stated or advertised.
- Daycare is only available during regular business hours, excluding Sunday and selected holidays.
- Daycare stay transitioning into an overnight stay until 11:00am the next day will accrue a boarding charge. An additional ½ day boarding charge will apply for late checkouts/pickups (after 11:00am, unless a ticket is provided for the day) and Sunday checkouts/pickups (evening hours only on Sunday).
- Daycare tickets are non-transferable. All additional services and products must be paid at the time services are completed or products are purchased.
- Daycare may consist of socializing and playing with other dogs. However, it is at the discretion of the daycare supervisor to determine at what capacity your dog(s) will participate. Socializing your dog is a progressive, supervised process.
- In order to be eligible to participate in daycare while boarding, your dog must attend daycare once within the month prior to boarding and the dog must have completed the evaluation process.
- Regular daycare dogs will be permitted to participate in the daycare program during any boarding visits at no additional cost if they have participated in the daycare program for at least 1 day per week for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the boarding visit.
- If your pet has not attended daycare for a period of 2 months or longer, you must sign a new agreement form and your pet(s) must be re-introduced in accordance with the newly signed agreement form. You must understand that new pets have enrolled into daycare during your pet’s absence and that even the regular attendees may not be as comfortable with the re-entry as before.
- All daycare participants must be spayed/neutered at 6 months of age to start and continue to participate in the daycare program.
- The evaluation must be completed within a 2-month period or the dog will have to repeat the process of evaluation.
NOTE: Dogs play with their teeth and claws. Dogs also investigate with their noses and their paws. NAVBR takes every precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of all daycare dogs. *However, we cannot be held responsible if an unexpected injury or incident occurs.*